WOCA Colour Oil
For the colouring and protection of wood floors either finished by hand or with machine.
- For new or old wood floors
- Colours and protects in one application
- Certified by IBR
- Product details
- Coverage approx. 100 SF/L
Oil finishing and colouring in one application. Suitable for oak, ash, spruce, larch, pine and teak, as well as cork. Colour Oil may be used on both unfinished or freshly sanded interior woodwork.
1. Shake the container with Colour Oil well before and during application.
2. Apply the oil in an even coat onto an area of approx. 15 m2 with a short-haired paint roller. Let the floor absorb the oil for approx. 20 min. Subsequently, the oil is worked into the wood with a yellow polishing pad either manually or for large areas with a floor machine. Polish for approx. 15 min. till the floor appears saturated with oil.
3. Caution! If any excess oil appears on the surface, remove this with a cloth or paper or scrape onto next section of floor to be oiled. Buff floor with white polishing pads and with lint-free cotton cloths under the floor machine.
4. The colour oiled floor is pre-hardened after approx. 6 hours at room temperature of 20°C and completely hardened after 5 days.
5. If a silk-mat surface is required, the finished floor may be buffed with 1 dl of Colour Oil to 10 m2 of floor. This is done after the pre-hardening time and the oil must be polished carefully into the floor.
6. Cover walking areas with corrugated cardboard for 5 days.7. Clean with Natural Soap. Maintain with Maintenance Paste or Colour Oil, but first clean with Wood Cleaner.
|Declaration:||Vegetable oil components, isoparaffin, pigments. Contains Cobalt bis (2-ethylhexanoate).|
|Application tools:||A polishing machine with beige polishing pad. Paintroller and cotton cloths.|
|Cleaning of tools:||Clean tools with Solvent.|
|Disposal:||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Available pot sizes:||1 litre and 2,5 litre|