Deep Cleaner is for the cleaning of all wooden garden furniture. Heavy dirt, green growth and weather-beaten oil residues are effectively removed.
- For the deep cleaning of wood garden furniture of any type of wood
- Removes oil and dirt from deep down inside the wood
- Coverage depends on the wood type, its condition and age.
Deep Cleaner is for the cleaning of all wooden garden furniture. Heavy dirt, green growth and weather-beaten oil residues are effectively removed. Be aware of the risk of corrosion of e.g. furniture fittings. Not suitable for furniture in oak or rotten wood.
1. Soak the wood with plenty of water. Use a garden hose if possible.
2. Apply Deep Cleaner in an even layer and leave to be absorbed for 3-5 minutes.
3. Scrub the wood “Wet-on-wet” with a hard brush or a nylon brush till the dirt is removed.
4. Hose down with plenty of water.
5. Leave the wood to dry – approx. 24 hours. The wood must be completely dry before an oil treatment is applied. Remove standing fibres with sandpaper.
6.The clean and dry surface may be finished with Exterior Oil.
|Declaration:||<5% anionic surfactants.|
|Coverage:||Depends on the wood type, its condition and age.|
|Disposal:||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Available pot sizes:||750 ml spray|