No1 Wood Floor Lacquer is a superior 2-component floor lacquer specially formulated for lacquer treatment of untreated wood floors in light-coloured wood species.
- Superior 2-component floor lacquer
- Unique soft feel effect
- Provides the wood with a silky smooth, breathable, flexible and self-matting finish
No1 Wood Floor Lacquer is a superior 2-component floor lacquer specially formulated for lacquer treatment of untreated wood floors in light-coloured wood species. The lacquer is based on a newly developed polyurethane binder and is remarkable for its unique softfeel effect combined with a neutral/invisible finish that resembles and feels like newly sanded wood. A No1 lacquer finish provides the wood with a silky smooth, breathable, flexible and self-matting finish that brilliantly reduces the exposure of worn out lacquer.
No1 Wood Floor Lacquer is a 2-component lacquer that is activated by adding the newly developed, highly efficient and isocyanate-free No1 Hardener. The hardener is poured into the lacquer in the mix ratio 50 ml to 2.5 l of lacquer. One full cap contains 10 ml. It is very important that the hardener and lacquer is shaken well during and after the hardener is added. Do not stir. Before use, leave the mixture for 10 minutes to ensure the hardener is activated.
1. The untreated floor must be cleaned with No1 Intensive Cleaner. Leave the floor to dry completely.
2. Shake the lacquer thoroughly.
3. Apply the No1 Wood Floor Lacquer undiluted with a roller or brush.
4. The lacquer is dry after approx. 90 min. and sandable after 12 hours.
5. Sand the surface lightly and vacuum the surface thoroughly.
6. Apply two more coats of the No1 Wood Floor Lacquer.
It is important that the wood and lacquer are at a temperature of approx. 20°C. Make sure the room is also well ventilated. Do not put back furniture in the room until at least 24 hours after the final lacquer treatment. The lacquered floor will be ready for full use after approx. 8 days (laying rugs, etc.).
|Declaration:||Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one, may produce an allergic reaction.|
|Viscosity:||Approx. 40 seconds in DIN Cup 4 at 20°C (mixed with hardener).|
|Coverage:||8-12 m²/litre per application|
|Binder:||Specially modified polyurethane.|
|Application tools:||Roller or brush.|
|Cleaning of tools:||With water.|
|Disposal:||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Available pot sizes:||2.5 + 5 litre|