No1 Wood Floor Oil is a single-component, low-odour and extremely hardwearing oil made of high-quality raw materials.
- Extremely hardwearing single-component oil
- Suitable for all wood species
- Low odour
- Very resistant towards fluids
No1 Wood Floor Oil is a single-component, low-odour and extremely hardwearing oil made of high-quality raw materials. The oil contains >90% solid content and is suitable for mechanical oil treatment of untreated, new or newly sanded wood floors in all wood species. The exquisite, crystal-clear No1 Wood Floor Oil is very resistant towards fluids, even during the hardening time, and provides an easy work process with highly reduced product waste.
The wood should be freshly sanded with grit 100-120. Product-, room- and floor temperature should be 15°C-35°C. Ensure good ventilation at all times during the application and drying time.
1. Clean the floor with No1 Intensive Cleaner in the mix ratio 1:40. Leave the floor to dry for at least 8 hours before oil application.
2. Shake oil container well before and during use. Containers with different batch numbers should be mixed before use to avoid colour differences. Apply the oil with a short-haired paint roller in an even coat.
3. Leave the oil to be absorbed for 10-15 minutes. If dry spots appear, apply more oil.
4. Polish the oil into the wood until the wood appears saturated. Use a polishing machine with either red or beige polishing pad.
5. Remove any excess oil with dry, lint-free cotton cloths or polishing pads. The floor should not appear wet and there should not be any excess oil left on the surface after polishing.
6. If a silk-mat and more resistant surface is required, the finished floor may be buffed with 1 dl of No1 Wood Floor Oil to 10 m2 of floor. This is done 6-12 hours after first application. The oil must be polished carefully into the floor as described in step 4+5.
7. After 24 hours the floor can be used with caution.
8. Clean tools with WOCA Solvent. The oil can also be diluted with WOCA Solvent or turpentine if desired.
Regular cleaning: No1 Oil Floor Soap. Re-oil with No1 Maintenance Oil when required.
|Declaration:||Vegetable oil components.|
|Disposal:||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Shelf life:||3 years|
|Available pot sizes:||2.5 + 5 litre|